CitadelServers.com Unturned Dedicated Game Server Hosting | 6+ Slots | US, CA, Europe

Discussion in 'Server Hosting' started by CitadelServers, Sep 20, 2015.

1. CitadelServers

CitadelServers N00b+

[​IMG]

Citadel Servers is now offering Unturned Dedicated Game Server Hosting! We offer from 6 to 24 Player servers in Europe, USA and Canada at the affordable price of $0.56 | £0.39 | €0.49 per slot.

Order for a year and get 10% off your order!

We have a promotional discount avaliable, using the code UT10OFF This will give you 10% off your order.
    ( This applies to monthly, quarterly, 6 months and yearly payments.)

Our Locations:
    USA
    New York, Nevada , Kansas, Vermont, Texas, Washington, Florida
    Canada
    Montreal
    Europe
    United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands

[​IMG] | [​IMG] | [​IMG]| [​IMG] | [​IMG] | [​IMG] | [​IMG]
    Unturned Dedicated Game Server Features:
    • Instant Setup ( Get playing in minutes!)
    • Full FTP access.
    • Easily accessible configuration files and log files.
    • Fully Moddable servers, define\create your world the way you want!
    • Web Console.
    • Steam Update button.
    • Up to 64 Slots\Players.
    • Option to password servers.
    • No Branding.
    • Start/Stop/Reinstall your server at a click of a button.
    • Fast & Friendly Support via a ticket system.
    • Tutorials and articles in our Chester Knowledgebase.
    • World and Configuration Backups
    • Whitelist server support
    • Rocket Mod One click Install
    • Advanced Feature Full Control Panel
    [​IMG]

With all of our dedicated servers running ECC high frequency Ram with Intel Professional grade Xeon Servers, your server performance should never be a concern. All servers are connected to atleast a 1Gbps uplink to achieve low latency.

All the staff at Citadel Servers are willing to help and support you if you have questions or something stops working. Buy your server now with near instant set-up! If you have any questions before purchasing contact us at CitadelServers.com

Citadel Servers Team
    https://www.citadelservers.com

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    shazzkautt likes this.
  2. Treine

Treine N00b

Just bought a server from these guys yesterday, absolutely fantastic service so far and support, i wasn't sure about changing the map to Washington and got a reply to my ticket within 10 minutes on a saturday! A++ host

3. Z BAD 1

Z BAD 1 N00b

Good luck... That's all I have to say. They might report this message also. >.>

HazzaHEM likes this.
  4. LexoUK

LexoUK N00b

Just made an account to show my appreciation for Citadel Servers and their service which they provide.

Citadel Servers is a very quick and fast service that provided me with an Unturned server which I was happy to pay for with the company. They provided me with some support as I was having a few issues which I created myself but they took it upon themselves to fix it all for me and get the server how I wanted it to be. I would like to thank Citadel Servers for all the support and service they have and would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a Unturned server.

A* - Great Team, Great Service, Perfect Company.

5. CitadelServers

CitadelServers N00b+

We are proud to announce that we are now offering a new Game Server Hosting Location.

In Dallas, Texas in the United States!

[​IMG]

We have also updated our guides and tutorials on how to configure and work with your server.

Order your Dallas, Texas hosted Unturned Dedicated Game Server Today.​

6. CitadelServers

CitadelServers N00b+

[​IMG]

Citadel Serversproudly presents, theBlack Friday-Cyber Mondaysale!10%off all servers with the code BFCM10

This code works for all games, billing cycles, and every new purchase.

7. CitadelServers

CitadelServers N00b+

Feburary Special Offer

We have a special Promotional Offer this Feburary

Get 20% off all Unturned servers with Promotional code Unturned20

Order your Unturned Dedicated Game server today.​

8. CitadelServers

CitadelServers N00b+

9. CitadelServers

CitadelServers N00b+

10. CitadelServers

CitadelServers N00b+

11. whiterose

whiterose N00b

I've been hosting my server with Citadel for a few weeks now and I have to say they have the best customer support! I'm never waiting long for a response from them
    They also gave me a really good deal for a full 48 slots, the price was the lowest I could find around
    10/10 would definitely recommend

12. shazzkautt

shazzkautt N00b

I've been with Citadel Servers for half a year, they haven't let me down once. From the beginning to now my Unturned server has ran perfectly. I had 1 issue but it was fixed by support in less than an hour. I would recommend Citadel Servers to anyone that needs a host.

13. Albion

Albion N00b

I have rented a Unturned server for 2 months now , Support is fast to respond If there was something and I made a ticket for it they answered within the 20 minutes. Great performance and i didn't have to do anything special as rocket is preinstalled which saved me alot of time, now running 3 unturned servers with them and got a great discount, really good host, would recommend to anyone wanting any gameserver

14. CitadelServers

CitadelServers N00b+

[​IMG]

Citadel Servers proudly presents, the Black Friday-Cyber Monday 2016 sale! 10% off all servers with the code BFCM10

This code works for all games, billing cycles, and every new purchase.

Click here to Order Your Server

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  15. CitadelServers

CitadelServers N00b+