Developer Team Applications (Open)

Discussion in 'Mods / Tools' started by ThornyMacaroon, Aug 3, 2014.

1. ThornyMacaroon

ThornyMacaroon Retired Staff Member Retired Staff Member

Developer Application Format:

Name:
    Work:
    Projects:
    Other:

Please attach your work on your application. If you do not have your projects attached you are most likely not going to get the position...

2. iEatNoodlez_

iEatNoodlez_ Modding Team Staff Member Modding Team Leader

This is a troll post ; u ; make me head developer and I will shoot myself on skype for you

Skvapter likes this.
  3. nearbeer

nearbeer N00b++ Staff Member

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  4. Omri Bromberg

Omri Bromberg N00b

Name: Omri
    Experience: 1 y C#
    Work: Student
    Projects:none ATM
    Email: obbromberg@gmail.com
    Other: although I'm not a "veteran" in programming or done any earlier projects.. I'm really excited by programming and thrilled to start my first project in something and since I play Unturned I thought that will be nice. I probably won't be your first or second or third choice but you got to be sure that I will be active and responsive dev member.

5. SnowShinobi

SnowShinobi N00b

Name: Kevin Higgins
    Experience: Experience in Visual Basic 6 and Construct 2. Graphic design skills I've applied to my own games and the work of others as well. Basic knowledge of Tiled map editor.
    Work: Software developer and graphic designer for Voltisoft
    Projects:
    Email: snowshinobi@voltisoft.com
    Other: I have previously ran servers and configured remote servers using SSH/Remote desktop. I've been in the field of independent game development since 2011.

6. MaxwellD

MaxwellD N00b

Name: Maxwell (Max)
    Experience: 2 semesters of game design, 2 years of Visual Basic, one year of Java, one year 3D Modeling (Am currently taking AP Computer Science)

Work: -offically? None.
    Projects: I have not officially completed any projects and published them, but have done the 3D modeling for many programmers who wished to use them for this or that. I've also made a few Team Fortress 2 hats for the workshop.

Email: rowsmr@gmail.com

Other: I have years of experience modeling and animating in Blender, and less experience in 3DS Max. Would love to model for Unturned, as the art style is quite simplistic and fascinating. As for programming, however, I'm not as strong.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  7. jctwood

jctwood N00b

Name: James Wood

Experience:
    • 1st year studying Computer Science
    • 3y C++
    • 2y C# (mainly Unity)
    • 1y Actionsript
    • 3 months HTML, CSS and JS
    • 3 months Cocos2d-x
    • 2y Blender
    • 1y Maya

Work: Currently Programmer/Game designer on ZenTorii

Projects:

Email: me@jctwood.uk

Other:
    I am a huge fan of the game. I am a little late to the party and would love to help in any way possible.

8. vivabenfica4

vivabenfica4 N00b

Name: Samuel Caetano
    Experience: 3 years of Java, I take AP Computer Science, and I've learned a bit of C#, there really not much difference in between both languages, I just have to remember some of the different syntax.
    Work: Unemployed/Student
    Projects: I haven't started looking at the API quite yet for Unturned so I havent really developed anything just yet, mostly because im still getting used to using Visual Studio, but here are some of my school projects: http://prntscr.com/56m9u7
    Email: samuelman4@hotmail.com
    Other: I hope to be a part of the development of what I find to be a game that can gain huge success, I wish to improve upon the games crafting system, and help the players have a great time. Thank You!

9. decozero

decozero N00b

10. cheetoturkey

cheetoturkey N00b

11. Toby Dunn

Toby Dunn N00b

Name: Toby Dunn
    Experience: 3 years of c# mainly unity3d (taking it at A Level)
    Work: Student
    Projects: Little sample games I make for fun
    Email: tobythedude99@gmail.com
    Other: Usign unity for a while good with all unity apis/systems and an experience knowledge of c#

12. coltonj96

coltonj96 N00b+

Name: Colton Griswold
    Experience: Java (3+ Years), C# (<1 Year), HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, XML, SQL, Lua. (All self-taught)
    Work: Unemployed
    Projects: http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/ColtonGriswold/ + Various private work (Add me on Skype for details)
    Email: coltonjgriswold@aim.com
    Other: Incredibly fast learning curve i.e. Learned basic C# within a week. Extremely tech saavy

13. ExpandDong

ExpandDong N00b

Name: Unax (can't say full name)
    Experience: 4 years in RPG Maker, experience in REVERSE ENGINERING, Song composer and Acoustic Guitar player (6 years)...
    Work: Too young to work...
    Projects: "Ángel el Niño con S.W.A.G.", "La Pequeña Aventura de J.J.", "Endless".
    Email: txuki2012@hotmail.com
    Other: Uh... I think novice in 3D Abominations (Source Filmmaker), Osu! Player.