Experienced PVP Marksman searching for clan

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Maniac., Oct 22, 2016.

1. Maniac.

Maniac. N00b++

Heyo, I'm maniac and i've recently just got back into playing unturned, I've been playing just before devtest, and played with several PVP clans and tended to be the best shot amongst most of the ranks of each clan, As well as making maps and messing around with maps and good places to build and other stuff like that. The main clan i played with broke apart and none still play unturned, but i've been looking for an active group of players (preferably above the ages of 14) to play with, either bandit or heroes i don't mind. I have discord, Teamspeak but i dont use skype, My mic isn't working but my pc can run and play unturned just fine, But i am from scotland so i might have a bad connection sometimes.

TL;DR
    Role: Marksman
    Nationality: European (Scottish and still lives in scotland)
    TS3/Discord: Yes
    Mic: No
    Bandit/Hero: Both
    Experience: Yes
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EpsManiac/

See you around!

2. WolfLeader

WolfLeader N00b+

Not sure if your still looking but, TCA my clan is restarting itselfs pretty much, we don't got a lot of people and we do have a age limit of 13+. We were formed couple months back and have our own unique systems of things, if you want more information just ask me.
    If your looking to join us, just fill out this format
    Unturned Hours:
    What are you good at:
    What branch would you like to join:
    What would you prefer to be:
    Are you 13+ of age:
    Why do you want to join:
    Yes I know you've answered some of these questions, but I got to ask you them, reply and ill get back to you ASAP!