HammerHost: Unturned hosting service | Closed

Discussion in 'Server Hosting' started by Hammereditor, Oct 7, 2014.

Would you do surveys and free offers to earn Unturned hosting for free, if you earned $3/hour?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2015.
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. phatfinger5

phatfinger5 N00b

Would you be interested in some staff to help you out? I don't know a whole lot about server hosting (I have only used it) but I would be willing to learn.

2. Hammereditor

Hammereditor Rookie+

One of my customers is soon going to start providing support, in order to get his Unturned server for free. I think him and I are enough people to handle up to 16 nodes of Unturned servers. There are 4 nodes right now.

I doubt the game has a large-enough market for more than 16 nodes (~96 Unturned servers).

3. phatfinger5

phatfinger5 N00b

Darn, I wanted a free server :p

4. DrRichtofen

DrRichtofen N00b

I Own the "Running With Knives" server hosted by HammerHost
    i moved my server to HammerHost from OcNetworks, and i find the HammerHost service much better. there is so many tools at your disposal when you get a server with HammerHost. when i was with Oc Networks rocket mod updates was a nightmare, many times having to re install the entire server. untill eventually they stopped supporting rocket. ive seen over 8 updates with HammerHost, and ive only ever had 1 issue which was resolved quickly..

ive also owned servers with 'gameservers' ,, i advise you avoid them too.. the clear choice is HammerHost :D

5. Hammereditor

Hammereditor Rookie+

32-slot Unturned 3.x.x.x servers are now available
    Since the developer or the game hasn't reduced the max. number of slots yet, I have decided to add a 32-slot plan. Purchase it here: http://order.hammereditor.net/product/32-slot-unturned-3-x-x-x-server/?.

In addition, more stock will come within 2 weeks. We're also investigating an automatic ordering system.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E.U. and C.A. location back in stock
    Both locations are in-stock again! As usual, the 16-slot and higher plans will be sold first. If there's stock left, 8-slot and 12-slot plans will be opened up. Order here: https://order.hammereditor.net/product-category/3-x-x-x-3-0-hosting/

-- Merged double post --

12-slot servers are now available.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
  6. Dian Pratama

Dian Pratama N00b+

Im interesting with this one. Do you have Asia server ?
    And may i know server for test

7. Hammereditor

Hammereditor Rookie+

No, there are no locations except for C.A. and E.U.. This is because these are the only places where anybody can get a cheap dedicated server from an honest provider.

More C.A. location stock
    There are two 16-slot and 24-slot Unturned servers available at the C.A. location. If there's stock left, 8-slot and 12-slot plans will be opened up.

One opening at the E.U. location
    You can order a 16-slot or 24-slot Unturned 3.x.x.x server at the Falkenstein location.
    Order here: http://order.hammereditor.net/shop/.

-Merged-

One opening on one of the C.A. nodes
    You can order a 16-slot or 24-slot Unturned 3.x.x.x server at the Beauharnois location. Smaller-slot plans will be opened up later.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
  8. Noameister

Noameister N00b

About 20 days ago I had purchased a 24-players Unturned 3.x server, which became very popular in a very short amount of time, and reached rank 22 on Unturned-Servers.net, but unfortunately due to the lack of my personal time I can not manage anymore, When I was looking for a good host for my Unturned server, I was looking for a company that would provide both quality support and a good server performance.

HammerHost provides these two things brilliantly and much more than that.
    This young man runs everything by himself, I received technical help whenever I asked for despite the 10-hour clock difference, ( I am European and he is from the US.)
    Besides all the default and regular things that you receive access to, server wise, as an admin, I received access to the server's computer which gave me the option to edit and manage the server files manually, as if the server ran on my computer, through a Remote Desktop Connection, that's a big plus that you usually won't find anywhere else.

Besides the great, immediate support that he provides, after a couple of days running, my server was full of players, 22 players on average at the same time throughout the day, and the server performance was beyond excellent, I had not encountered a single problem, no ping spikes, not a single complain from the players aswell, just compliments.

Furthermore, the control panel is very simple yet works great, everything you need is there, nothing is missing.
    In general, very recommended, personally I am very happy that I chose this host, no regrets at all, Excellent.

(I apologize for my English as it is not my native language.)

9. Hammereditor

Hammereditor Rookie+

All stock on all nodes is now gone. It will take at least 1 week for more stock to arrive.

Thank you. Your review has been added to the review page.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  10. jeanpierrec

jeanpierrec N00b

Hammereditor do you have another server in Europe for me?

11. Hammereditor

Hammereditor Rookie+

2 spots opened on the C.A. location
    Two 24-slot or 16-slot Unturned 3.x.x.x servers are available. Order here: http://order.hammereditor.net/product-category/3-x-x-x-3-0-hosting/

Get 20% off on any C.A. location 12, 16, or 24-slot server
    Until July 12 at 23:00 UTC, you can get 20% off the price of a new Unturned 3.x.x.x server at the Beauharnois location. Use this coupon code: 398dh3dj.
    Please note that the discount only applies to the first 1 or 3 months of service.

Edit: All spots have been taken.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
  12. cyris69

cyris69 N00b+

When will you have another 16 slot available? gameservers.com is atrocious and I want to switch to you. Paid for 3 months up front and can't even play it. They can't keep a normal server running for more than 5 minutes without crashing.

13. Hammereditor

Hammereditor Rookie+

First, I want to mention that the 3.11.6.0 version is causing lag problems on all hosting services and servers. But if G.S. was bad for all versions, there's a problem with them.
    Just wanted to say this disclaimer, in case you'll play on a HammerHost-run server, and notice the same problem.

If an old customer quits, there will be space available, but this is unlikely for now. I'm planning to get a U.S. west node within 2 weeks, but this isn't guaranteed.

14. cyris69

cyris69 N00b+

SO your servers running most recent version of Unturned are barely able to stay up without lagging out all players or completely crashing until a force restart?

-- Merged --

Maybe you can assist me with this then. It seems only PEI map is fine, however, on my home server box I can run any custom map such as Chernarus without a hitch and never a freeze, shutdown, or crash. However, no host can seem to make it a few minutes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
  15. Hammereditor

Hammereditor Rookie+

On the hosting service, a new installation of the game, with and without Rocket loader, does nothing. On my home computer, everything works. Even if I give each Unturned process a dedicated CPU core, the performance is the same. I haven't noticed any difference with other maps.

A similar issue has happened at least 2 times in the past, so I'm sure Nelson will do something about this.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  16. EvilDan

EvilDan N00b+

I absolutely vouch for Hammerhost. I have been using their services for my "Evil Canada" server for approximately 8 months. I have had nothing but the best of support and contact. Users also compliment the low ping and overall stability of the server.

17. Hammereditor

Hammereditor Rookie+

Thank you. I will combine this post and your other one into a review on the web site.

EvilDan likes this.
  18. EvilDan

EvilDan N00b+

Great. Glad o hear it.

19. Hammereditor

Hammereditor Rookie+

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  20. Compugasm

Compugasm N00b+

Just wondering, why is it so hard for you to keep stock? It seems like all it should take is a phone call and your host would give you more space.