Im resigning

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by iEatNoodlez_, Nov 24, 2014.

1. iEatNoodlez_

iEatNoodlez_ Modding Team Staff Member Modding Team Leader

As being known as the first one to create the first server applied mod to Unturned the game. Im resigning. Ive been getting severe headaches for the past month, and i need to focus on getting my last tri of classes done before i start work. As for any support to any of my mods listed under. I suggested you message these gentlemen listed below. I bid you farewell.

@Ev1dentFir3
    @MiniMuleNZ
    @nearbeer
    @Kunii
    @Blueblood

2. MiniMuleNZ

MiniMuleNZ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

We're very sorry to see you go Noodley :/ I wish you good luck and all the best for the future! Return to visit us often

3. Asher_

Asher_ Survivor

I knew you a bit prior to your promotion to Head Developer. You're an awesome guy, and you've done quite a lot for the Unturned Community.

I mean, just look at this forum. It was started from basically nothing, to a place where players frequent. Many of the tools you, and the other developers have supplied, has gone a long way into helping servers. For example, the Feast mod. It's widely used.

Sorry to hear about your headaches. Those can be overly tedious.
    As for classes, and work, I wish you the absolute best. Expanding your knowledge is very vital to any persons life, for what are we without knowledge?

Come visit use whenever you can :p

Good luck in life, Noodlez. I wish for the best!

4. Sanity

Sanity Head Moderator

RIP Señor Dan

In all seriousness though, I recommend seeing an eye doctor for those headaches. You might need glasses, if you don't have them already. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your head and your classes. Hope to see you back here soon :p

5. skillman187

skillman187 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

good bye mr.noodle i never new you but i know who you are i can realt to the headaches i spent to much time on electronics

6. Makaveli

Makaveli N00b+

Get better :) Hope to see you make some awesome mods after the headaches & classes!

7. Endimmion

Endimmion Founder / Owner Staff Member Administrator

thank you for all, but be assured that we will always keep you a place here ^^

8. Good Meme

Good Meme Rookie+

Sorry to hear man, hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. Farewell.

9. Archiphicus

Archiphicus N00b

I thought nearbeer bad the first server side mod :)

10. Goodfeet

Goodfeet Forum-Manager Staff Member Forum Managers

Good bye, you will always be remembered as one of the better developers out there. I hope you will come back some day.

Success.

11. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

12. quadshield

quadshield N00b+

Best of luck to you. And thanks for all that you have done for the Unturned Community!

13. Maniac.

Maniac. N00b++

Good luck mate! :3