Joshua Huggins NEW Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Joshua Huggins, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Joshua Huggins

Joshua Huggins Rookie+

I first came to this community a N00b. Now, 130 messages and 6 likes later, I come back to apply for a staff position AGAIN. This time I am older and wiser too! :D

Junior Moderator
    Rookie
    Joshua Huggins
    angellicgamer@gmail.com
    I have been apart of this community for a month or so, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I would like to become a bigger part of this community and help keeping it alive!
    I have been a moderator/administrator for several Blockland servers (if you play that game and want to play with me PM me) and a moderator for my friends Minecraft server.

2. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

That is a great mod app Josh! I hope you get in and I wish you the best of luck! :D

Joshua Huggins likes this.
  3. Joshua Huggins

Joshua Huggins Rookie+

Thanks Potato! I appreciate it!

4. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

Yea, you would make a good admain

5. skillman187

skillman187 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

i like the aplication but the choice isnt up to me ill make sure @ThornyMacaroon sees it :)

6. micah7586

micah7586 N00b+

This application is arguably as good as the last one. And the last one was not amazing. I'd suggest you add more detail and actually sell this application. Not just state the facts.

7. Joshua Huggins

Joshua Huggins Rookie+

Well, I happen to believe that this is application suits the purpose just fine. Detail is not necessary in most of the fields. In the ones that detail WAS necessary, I gave enough to convey my thoughts. Therefore, it's fine the way it is.

8. Tanner P.

Tanner P. N00b+

I personally think this is a good application. Good luck to you @Joshua Huggins.

9. Joshua Huggins

Joshua Huggins Rookie+

Tanner, the luck is accepted. Thanks for that!