Makeshift Bayonet/Bayonet

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZeKing, Oct 29, 2016.

1. ZeKing

ZeKing N00b

I feel like the bayonet there is now is kinda lack luster and that it should become a makeshift bayonet, especially because of its damage and look. So I think from prof. Erine you should get a makeshift bayonet blueprint. But there should also be a regular/upgraded bayonet that is craftable. Specifically Military Knife+Makeshift Bayonet Blueprint+Metal Rifle Rack= Upgraded Bayonet Attachment or something along those lines. If som1 could reach out to Nelson/Unturned Dev it would be greatly appreciated.

2. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

I think the bayonet looks like a real bayonet and everything about it is fine

3. ZeKing

ZeKing N00b

A. A usual bayonet is basically a knife attached to a gun. Basically no guns anymore use the design that unturned uses now.

B. Also physically the design that Nelson used would be made onto the gun and you would have to scrap it to get it off. While, the design of the knife attached you could get on and off at all times.

C. Im just here to let people know that theres things unturned could expand on, and not add then just leave it there.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  4. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

A, True, but not a big reason to change it
    B, you could say that for a lot of things (scopes, grips, lights and lasers)
    C, not a reason but I like what you're doing

Commander Phill likes this.
  5. ZeKing

ZeKing N00b

Thx, Decided I'm just gonna get into mod making for this game. There's so much I want done but nothings gonna happen about it anyway. Sooooo, Ima take it upon myself.