Need help setting up Uconomy and mysql

Discussion in 'Question / Documentation' started by llRushll, Aug 19, 2015.

1. llRushll

llRushll N00b

Hello I've been hosting a server on unturned for a little bit and i installed rocket and setup plugins. But there is one plugin that i just can't seem to get and that would be Uconomy. I just need help with setting up mysql and installing Uconomy but mainly setting up mysql i have no idea how to set it up or what options i need to chose in the installer. So if you could provide any information that would help me tons.

2. Malgaph

Malgaph N00b

I would recommend downloading the Microsoft local MySQL server http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/installer/ . Then set that up so you have the MySQL workbench on and create a new database (or schema) in the workbench. Name the database unturned. Now create a table in the database by selecting the database and clicking create table. Name the table uconomy and make three rows called steamId, balance, and lastUpdated. Go back to the uconomy config and change database username and password to whatever you set it to. Then don't change anything else. Run the server and uconomy should be functioning.
    Hope this helps if you need a more accurate step by step process please tell me!