Need help with new Unturned series

Discussion in 'Videos' started by QwanGames, Jul 20, 2014.

1. QwanGames

QwanGames N00b

Hey Guys,
    So just a couple of hours ago, i uploaded my first unturned video. I am still a noob at unturned and why i post this thread is not to beg for subs but to ask for your help. I rlly want some constructive feedback on what i can do better on in my videos of unturned or just in general. If u would like to sub or like the video that would be awesome but only if u want to. Anyway heres a link to my video and channel and i hope you enjoy and are willing to help me.
    Sincerely,
    Qwan
    https://www.youtube.com/user/QwanGames

2. Rin Okumura

Rin Okumura N00b+

What are you needing help with if i may ask

3. skillman187

skillman187 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

i can help quite alot with unturned i have many hours logged i can tell you from basics to not widly know facts and additions to the game if you are needing help im your guy contact me by messaging me on the forums or skype as my user name is the same as my skype name

4. Rin Okumura

Rin Okumura N00b+

Maybe we could pla sometime ill friend you on skype

5. kiro278

kiro278 N00b+

6. uNtURneD idEAs

uNtURneD idEAs N00b+

Hi there!
    I can help with you with like everything in the game since i played it way too much (100+ hours ingame). My knowledge is a bit rusty cause i did not play that much in the last weeks, but im still like "a pro". If you can give me your skype name or something, we can talk. I started my own Unturned channel )https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCsCEZMgnLxyGkcWn3lc2jA) some time ago, so I'm quite interested in making a video together with you, maybe some kind of "How To" where I teach you things or something. Reply if you're interested and have a nice day!

7. If you are interested in doing a collaboration Let's Plays like ours we would love to hear from you.