Reintroduction after a year by mindbdsm

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mindbdsm, Jul 21, 2016.

1. mindbdsm

mindbdsm Rookie+

Hey there,

I've been away from forum for almost a year, 358 days I think, but I wasn't away from Unturned. My 4-5, servers are now running for over a year (1 and half) now and we are still growing and improving each day.

I came back to help you guys a bit with what I can and when I can. I am currently quite busy with real life but I still find time for Unturned. What I'm busy with is my college and finding/preparing for a job.

If you need help with some plugins configuration or something feel free to ask me on profile or add me on steam. For some bigger help, SQL and stuff, add me on steam.

In next few days, since it's weekend and I'll have some time, I will try to update my old outdated tutorial for creating a 3.x server with rocket and maybe even add some other new things.

You can check out my servers and stuff in my signature or http://mindbdsm.com/ but I'll try to make proper server introduction in Community servers.

2. MiniMuleNZ

MiniMuleNZ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome back from the dead mindbdsm,

Rest assured we haven't forgotten about you!

Cheers

3. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I was wondering where you went soldier, Welcome back to the living!

4. mindbdsm

mindbdsm Rookie+

Nice to know same people are still here and remember me, I see the activity went a bit down from the last time I was here, but with Unturned getting better and offering more I think people will return.