Tips & Tricks To Survive & Thrive PT 1

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Tanner P., Jul 26, 2015.

1. Tanner P.

Tanner P. N00b+

So I decided that I wanted to do a tips and tricks video on my YouTube channel, and show off tips and tricks to make the game better. You guys can watch the video for yourself if you don't feel like reading a ton, but if you want to read all of this, then more power to you :)

Ok, so I am going to go over 6 tips and tricks to help you survive and thrive in Unturned 3.0. This first one has been shown to me by a friend, and I actually didn't know that you can do this until recently. Apparently a lot of people knew this, but I obviously didn't, so I'm going to share it in case some other people don't know about it. So if you CTRL+Left click an item in your in inventory it drops it, everyone knows that. But the thing that I want to share is that if you are in a chest, you can CTRL+ Right Click and it will quickly move the item from your inventory to a open slot in the chest. It's simple and most people probably know this, but in case you don't, here you go.

The second tip is also something that most people probably know. So I literally never carry food that spawns in the towns on my character in Unturned. I only carry berries. Some berries are better than others, but I am going to tell you the best ones. The best berries are actually the Indigo berries on Oulton's isle, they restore a lot of your food, a lot of your water, and they heal your health. But make sure you don't eat them regular, you have to crush them first to make them good. I actually posted a complete berry guide a while ago on my youtube channel so you guys can check that out if you want.

The third tip is the best way to fortify a ural to be a base. It's really simple actually. The first thing you want to do, is put all of your crates (or however many can fit) in the back covered part of the ural. Then what you want to do, is put sandbags over all of the windows on the ural, where everyone inside and all of your crates cannot be shot. Then, what I personally do, is make a square of sandbags on top of the ural so you can stand inside of them while in cover so you can defend your vehicle while it is parked.

Another good tip, is a great way to fortify a base. What you want to do, is either go to Oulton's Isle, or Courtin's isle, and place spikes around the ENTIRE island. It will definitely take a while, but it will keep your base secure. Most of the time the people don't even see the spikes so they either swim into them and die, or try to shoot them from the other shore. But when they try to shoot them from the other shore, most of the time, they will either miss, or take forever to destroy them, so you can kill them from your base while they are distracted with the spikes.

And the last tip is also something that a lot of people know, and that is the best way of killing mega zombies. To kill the mega zombies, all you need to do, is equip a melee weapon or chainsaw, and jump on top of something and kill them while on top of it. You won't be able to get hit while you are on top of something so the zombies have a huge dis-advantage.

I hope these tips helped you out!!! More will come in the future!