Uconomy Need Help

Discussion in 'Question / Documentation' started by NovaEffendy, May 5, 2015.

1. NovaEffendy

NovaEffendy N00b

Hey, I need help installing a plugin to my server. It's called UConomy.
    They say this plugin need MySQL Table,
    I've tried to install mysql and create the Table. but still failed
    I do not know what kind of Table I have to make. And where I should put the table..
    Please help me..

2. Hitchcock Holmes

Hitchcock Holmes Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This is just a wild guess from me, but if this plugin matches anything like the Economical plugin of M&B WB PW the table would be where you put the values of certain things.
    I don't know exactly how this plugin works, but if you care to elaborate a bit I or others may be able to bring an useful answer.

E.g on a Table: http://gyazo.com/65a584fea7066c5e8801c34cd93e08f5
    Are you sure there was no destination folder of the table mentioned?

3. AtomiCAST

AtomiCAST Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Please, elaborate a bit more.

Where are you trying to install MySQL? (Desktop PC - Local Hosted or a VPS/Dedicated Server)?

The file looks like this, right?

Code:
    <UconomyConfiguration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
    <DatabaseAddress>localhost</DatabaseAddress> --> Database Address is always localhost
    <DatabaseUsername>unturned</DatabaseUsername> -->Username is always root (Unless Advanced where you make a new user, otherwise its root)
    <DatabasePassword>changeme</DatabasePassword> --> Password used for user root
    <DatabaseName>unturned</DatabaseName> --> Name of the Database you created on MySQL
    <DatabaseTableName>uconomy</DatabaseTableName> --> Leave it like that it shouldn't be necessary unless it doesn't create the table automaticlly
    <InitialBalance>30</InitialBalance>
    <MoneyName>UDollars</MoneyName>
    </UconomyConfiguration>

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  4. NovaEffendy

NovaEffendy N00b

what wrong with this?? I try tu create this table, but it still failed
    and where I must save/place this file ?? or[​IMG] I must run a MySQL server and run this table so Unocomy can read it ??
    [​IMG]
    Please Help me:(:(:(:(

5. mindbdsm

mindbdsm Rookie+

Your basic uconomy table is congifured incorrectly.
    Needs to be steamId, balance and lastUpdated
    [​IMG]

And if you are using latest zaup shop version your item table is incorrect aswell.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should work with such tables, if not check your configuration files.

This was edited because I had them wrong as well for the latest zaup shop plugin, this is for 1.2.1.0 version of plugin!

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  6. Nikodeemus

Nikodeemus Rookie+

Mindbdsm are you a host?

7. AtomiCAST

AtomiCAST Administrator Staff Member Administrator

He's using HammerHost as his GSP.

8. Nikodeemus

Nikodeemus Rookie+

Oh ok

9. mindbdsm

mindbdsm Rookie+

Yes I am using HammerHost since I don't have necessary hardware to run servers at home.
    But if you need any help with setting up server and plugins I can help, I'm running 1 server locally from time to time for testing purpose :)

10. NovaEffendy

NovaEffendy N00b

Thank you for your help.. that's realy help me..
    but i have one last question.. so if i want to ative this plugin, i must run both Unturned server and MySQL table in one PC?? and we can't run this MySQL table without open it first??

11. MiniMuleNZ

MiniMuleNZ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Why does Uconomy not simply set up its own table? This would make more sense.

> Recommend the creator of Uconomy creates his own table <

12. mindbdsm

mindbdsm Rookie+

Once your table is created there is no some kind of special running of sql table, your server will simply take needed data from created table.

I think it does create its own table, I'll check and try to create simple tutorial for setting up uconomy and it's extensions (essentials and shop).

13. Fitzz121

Fitzz121 N00b

Can someone just give us a link to their table so we can download it? And where does the created table go after we have it?

14. SearGoron123

SearGoron123 N00b

Get the newest mysql, set that all up and connect to it through mysql workbench. click on the thing underneath query that looks like a cylinder, this should say “Create a new schema in the selected server” when you highlight it. put the name “unturned” for that. click apply and next and finish. go to the schemas directory on the left side and double click the word unturned, bring down the dropdown thing, right click on tables and click “create table”. name the table “uconomy” add three columns with these exact names, “balance”, “steamId”, and “lastUpdated” afterward click apply. you can now minimize the mysql workbench.

now navigate to your Plugins directory “…/unturned/Servers/servername/Plugins”. open the “Uconomy” folder now open up the “Uconomy.config.xml” file *I suggest using notepad or notepad ++* DatabaseAddress should be localhost, DatabaseUsername and DatabasePassword should be what you used to connect to sql server. DatabaseName should be “unturned” and DatabaseTableName should be “uconomy”

hopefully this was useful to you.

15. GotGaming777

GotGaming777 N00b

So i bought a gameservers.com server, and i can't figure out how to setup shop for it. Think you can help me please?

16. Rechtvh

Rechtvh N00b

I really don't understand why everyone goes off on a tangent in different directions!

1. You need to install mysql server on the pc that you are going to run your server on.
    2. When mysql is installed you need to create the database "unturned".
    3. To create the database you will need to login to mysql, create the database, create the user that will access the database, grant privileges to that user.
    4. Once that is done and your unturned server is running, your uconnomy file needs to be edited and the host, user and password and database name need to be inserted to the config of the plugin.
    5. Lastly you don't have to create the tables!!!!! The plugin will do it automatically if everything with respect to the MYSQL Database is in order.

If any of you are struggling to get MYSQL installed, Database Create, User Create, relax. It is not rocket science, but it is not easy either. Some of us have just hod a lot more practice and experience.

I have a good tutorial that I can pass on which shows step by step installation (and the commands) that basically any one can follow. If you want drop me a mail @ iamjdrex@gmail.com and I will mail it to you.

Shout if you need help on other issues.

17. emil1231

emil1231 N00b

Hey can annyone help me please !? My unturned uconomy balance stuck on 0 how can i fix it !?

18. Oreo McFluffy

Oreo McFluffy N00b

This is rocket science to me guys. But I will try to explain my issue, or what I believe is my issue. I have purchased a unturned server the GameServers.com
    and a Plugin I would like installed is called Uconomy. Gameservers.com gives a free website to host or make a mySql table still not sure if it just hosts it or makes it or both. I have the website activated and logged in. Now im at the clanserver.com cPanel that GameServers.com gives. The plug in I want, Uconomy is a plugin that stores the accounts in a MySQL table used by Rocket mod that is already installed on the server at GameServers.com

A url to the plugin download https://dev.rocketmod.net/plugins/uconomy/