Question Unturned crashes on startup

Discussion in 'Server & Game Support' started by DoctorNyquil, Apr 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DoctorNyquil

DoctorNyquil N00b

I need help, Unturned crashes when I try to start it.
    I pressed on where it says for more information about this error, click here on the window that popped up saying unturned.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close and then pressed on the click here to view technical information about this error report and it shows a very long error report but it wont let me copy and paste it.
    I was wondering if someone knew why this is happening and how I can fix it.
    (btw this is my first time ever being on Unturned forums but it seems useful and I used to play Unturned perfectly fine before all the updates and stuff on my old computer and even played the roblox game that was created before this or whatever but sadly that computer is destroyed so i'm trying to use this crappy one until I can get money but that could take a while because i'm 15)

2. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

have you tried to not click/move mouse upon clicking start game and just waiting?

3. MiniMuleNZ

MiniMuleNZ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi DoctorNyquil,

It would help us a lot if you could send us the output_log that the game generates.
    If you browse to the local files for Unturned (via the Steam browser or through explorer), there may be a crash folder. This folder will contain a collection of log files detailing the crash.

If this folder does not exist, you will need to go in to the Unturned_Data folder and you should have an output_log file. This file contains the logs just for the last time you ran the game - if you have this problem every time, you can post it straight away.

Cheers

4. xbboytronix

xbboytronix N00b

Hello my name is xbboytronix and when i start up unturned it loads up then crashes plz help me i tried reinstalling restarting deleteing steam deleteing game files didnt work
    how do i put output_logs here

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017