Question Unturned problem with BattlEye please help me

Discussion in 'Server & Game Support' started by Jean Paul, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Jean Paul

Jean Paul N00b

2. Dan S

Dan S N00b

I'm having the same problem. It appears that both of us don't have BattlEye installed properly. To join servers with BattlEye, I need to open the game through my computer's files, not through Steam.
    1. Go into File Explorer: C:/Program Files x86/Steam/steamapps/common/Unturned/BattlEye and then double click on Install_BattlEye.bat (if you don't have file extensions enabled, then it'll just be Install_BattlEye)
    It asks you for access to your PC, and accept.
    After it's done doing whatever, try launching Unturned through Steam again.
    If it doesn't work, follow step 2.
    When I install BattlEye, a command prompt shows up for a split second and disappears. If that happens with you, it probably didn't install.
    2. Go to the main Unturned folder, at C:/Program Files x86/Steam/steamapps/common/Unturned/ and just double click on Unturned_BE.exe (or, Unturned_BE if you have file extensions disabled)
    Then it should work properly, but the steam overlay doesn't work, and you need that to access the Unturned Stockpile. You can also manually go to the stockpile on your web browser, here's the link: http://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/304930/

Hope that helped!

~Daniel

P.S. I already emailed support@smartlydressedgames.com with this problem, and I'll get back to you if they send me anything; or you can just email them yourself.