Working Street Lights and Traffic Lights

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Damian1829, Dec 10, 2016.

Tags:

Should there be some more dedication to roleplay servers?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2016.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nelson should keep doing what he's doing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Damian1829

Damian1829 N00b

I've been trying to create a map for quite some time now, since it's the size of the Russia map, but I want to make it a roleplay map for my new server (coming soon). I would love to see working traffic lights and street lights that don't require a generator nearby (since it looks messy and anyone can ruin it). I understand that the traffic lights may not work as the do in real life, but I know the street lights will be easy to make, or at least easier to make.
    The survey was a test, ignore it.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    Caleb Schnipke likes this.
  2. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

I would like to see that in unturned if that does not get in the way of other stuff

3. Caleb Schnipke

Caleb Schnipke N00b

that would be amazing, unturned has alot of potential for an rp game, and not just post apocalyptic, me and my friend used to do police chases and shootouts on a PEI i had edited to not have zombie spawns, back when you could do that, but id love to see someone really expand on that, like with a full economy, jobs, player run shops/ restaurants, etc.

4. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

I think those should be made by plugins, and not added into vanilla unturned. (there are already plugins that do that)

Commander Phill likes this.