1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

a couple of ideas.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Noah Sheppard, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Noah Sheppard

Noah Sheppard N00b

So first off, I just wanna say that I am new to the forums. So if i do anything wrong that breaks the rules of this site then i'll remember it next time.

so secondly, I was kinda bummed when there I found out there are no servers for Team warfare( no, not arena with groups). But actual servers dedicated to team warfare where all players are divided into teams evenly and they can speak to each other in their own team chat. Of course, one may argue that this is not like unturned and that it isn't meant to be having team cooperation. But I and many people would like to see a server dedicated to this. It doesn't have to be an official server. But just please, no admin abuse D: . One might say that i should make it myself, i do not have the money to. Lets just keep it there.

and finally, I was also bummed when i found out suppression isn't a thing (where someone shoots near a person and it kinda obscures vision and increases sway). You will not believe how many times i have been in that kind of situation where i try to lay down suppressing fire, and yet he can still aim for my head very easily. So I would love to see this in the game as it would make it a little more realistic and a little more difficult on both sides. It will also suggest for people to have the first shot (even though people already think of having the first shot because it is a huge advantage.) It would give a higher reward for shooting first.

(On a side note, I also think that the mega zombie has too low health and that the zombie bosses have too high of health.)

2. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

This belongs in the suggestions forum, but I still like your ideas

3. Noah Sheppard

Noah Sheppard N00b

i didn't know there was a suggestion post :p

4. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

You're new so no worries, just post in the correct place next time :D

5. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thread moved to suggestions.

6. mindbdsm

mindbdsm Rookie+

I'm working on team deathmatch, the server is already up and in testing phase, some minor bugs occur.
    Fell free to check it out -> http://unturned-forum.com/threads/e...east-tpa-shop-vault-mindbdsm.5735/#post-61848