1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

A Never Ending Error that appears in the chat logs. Anyone know what that means?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ChibiKitsune66, Jan 5, 2017.

1. [1/5/2017 9:43:38 AM] [Error] ArgumentException: The Object you want to instantiate is null. - UnityEngine.Object.CheckNullArgument (System.Object arg, System.String message)
    UnityEngine.Object.Instantiate[GameObject] (UnityEngine.GameObject original)
    SDG.Unturned.BarricadeTool.getBarricade (UnityEngine.Transform parent, Byte hp, Boolean hasOwnership, UInt64 owner, UInt64 group, Vector3 pos, Quaternion rot, UInt16 id, System.Byte[] state, SDG.Unturned.ItemBarricadeAsset asset)
    SDG.Unturned.BarricadeManager.spawnBarricade (SDG.Unturned.BarricadeRegion region, UInt16 id, System.Byte[] state, Vector3 point, Byte angle_x, Byte angle_y, Byte angle_z, Byte hp, Boolean hasOwnership, UInt64 owner, UInt64 group, UInt32 instanceID)
    SDG.Unturned.BarricadeManager.loadRegion (Byte version, SDG.Unturned.River river, SDG.Unturned.BarricadeRegion region)
    SDG.Unturned.BarricadeManager.load ()
    SDG.Unturned.BarricadeManager.onLevelLoaded (Int32 level)
    SDG.Unturned.Level+<init>c__Iterator0.MoveNext ()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

[1/5/2017 9:44:44 AM] [Info] Connecting: PlayerID: 76561198091716852 Name: Vinyl Philharmonicaâ„¢ Character: Vinyl Philharmonica
    [1/5/2017 9:44:44 AM] [Error] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object - SDG.Unturned.StructureManager.updateActivity (CSteamID owner, CSteamID group)
    SDG.Unturned.StructureManager.onPlayerCreated (SDG.Unturned.Player player)
    SDG.Unturned.Player.Start ()

I don't want to think that my barricade files are corrupted, but if they are, I really want to know why that keeps happening, and how I can solve that. I don't want to delete the entire barricades folder, but I'm basically find with deleted everything except lockers and beds.

2. PortalStream

PortalStream N00b+

This will randomly occur to me.

Is this constant as in every boot, or is this just this one time?

EDIT: Every-time I've made a server in the past week, this has happened. I'll try to see what's up.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  3. RTSetla

RTSetla N00b

Basically all I can say is it may be the fact that the game can't remember who placed them down because it says its trying to find the owners steam64. If you are making a server off of your PC, in order for this corruption to stop, you have to type "save" then "shutdown". Closing the window without typing "shutdown" can generally cause corruption.

PortalStream likes this.