1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

anti-kos mod SO EASY!

Discussion in 'Request / Suggestion' started by ace jay, Feb 25, 2015.

1. ace jay

ace jay N00b+

Hello so I had this great idea to make a pvp (no kos) mod.

Here is the idea. When the mod is active, every time a player shoots another player, partial damage is returned. All of course customized to perfection. Its an idea, and due to the crazyness people program into their hacks, this mod seems far too easy to NOT be successful. In fact I question my self why no one has ever thought of it before.

Reason why I believe this works: there really is no way to stop kos, unless the server it's self is punishing for it. When admins are gone it's a KOS fest. Even when they ARE there, what are admins going to do, freeze everyone? ban everyone? kick everyone? for what if they haven't learned anything!

2. Gravitronx

Gravitronx N00b++

iOS is pretty much part of the game but if your like me you negotiate
    As Roosevelt said
    "Speak softly but carry a big stick"

3. ace jay

ace jay N00b+

hmmm

I concur with your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
  4. Gravitronx

Gravitronx N00b++

In this case of big stick a railgun or maplestike

5. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

6. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

It's called PvE

MiniMuleNZ likes this.
  7. MiniMuleNZ

MiniMuleNZ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This is what I thought as I scrolled to the bottom. If you don't want a bloodbath, don't enable players to kill players.
    That being said, what you say about hacks isn't entirely accurate since the damage hacks inflict on players aren't directly linked to any particular reason. They could cause damage in any way or simply block the damage returned. Such is the nature of the deobfuscated MSIL of 2.2.5 and even the VAC protected 3.X hasn't worked as well as we imagined.