1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Better Zombie Boss Rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Commander Phill, Oct 27, 2016.

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes it is, we need these new rewards!

2. No, they are overpowered

3. meh

4. Yes, but modify the rewards a bit

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I feel that the zombie boss quests should have a unique reward to them besides a small bit of rep and 200 xp.

Ideas:
    Fire Boss: New weapon, flamethrower, spews flame like the Fire boss
    Lightning Boss: Lightning Chain gun, shoots will chain between 5-7 Zombies (Can't Jump from zombie to player or vice versa)
    Ground pound Boss: Shockwave Hammer, creates a small stun radius around the user when either power attacking or Jump power attacking (Jump attack is stronger)

Please comment what you think about these ideas.

2. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

These rewards are too op

3. Commander Phill

What should be done to improve them Potato?

4. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

Maybe just like nerfed mega zombie drops? or maybe something special, but not that special.

5. Commander Phill

Here is a thought for it, you can only get one by combining pieces from each boss?

Once crafted if it requires Ammo/repair you would need to either kill the bosses again or go to the liberator?

(Would have high durability loss rate)

6. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

Maybe you can get shadowstalker mk2 ammo from them? I think that's a better and more balanced reward. Like it could be in it own mk2 ammo box

7. Kenji-san

Kenji-san N00b

I like the ideas but they're too overpowered, I suggest that it should be military/ranger drops like that of a mega zombie but only 1/3 of what you get from it. High chance for gun maybe?

8. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

I think since the boos zombies are civilians, I don't really like the idea for gun drops. But maybe scorpion 7 stuff since that is hard to get on Russia?

9. Commander Phill

Unlocks Bio gear (Not Filters, too OP) with shadowstalker and rails (With mk 2 ammo if the easter egg is done) when all are dead?

(Get from a shop after quest)

(Shadow and rails and mk 2 ammo would be high cost)

10. ZeKing

ZeKing N00b+

Well I agree with potato, some rewards are too op. The flamethrower does make sense and would actually be really fun to mess around with. But just keep un-realistic things out of the drops. Like that hammer from the ground boss, i dont think Nelson/Dev of Unturned would add that. But keep up the good ideas. I do especially garee because I fought 2 Mega zombies in a row and got nothing but attachments.

11. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

Maybe a new boss that a former scorpion 7 employee gives you the job of killing, and as a reward he gives you his old bio suit and a few mk2 rails?

Commander Phill likes this.