1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Can I get my faces back?

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by jinxjux, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jinxjux

jinxjux Rookie

Hi, I know that some of the smiles have been replaced to fit unturned, but I feel like the old ones were more forum friendly. If we could get them all back in addition to the unturned smilies that would be awesome! If you don't know what I am referring too, I am talking about these guys.
    ;):confused::rolleyes:o_O:p

2. Goodfeet

Goodfeet Forum-Manager Staff Member Forum Managers

I didn't like those smiley, and i know that there still are other normal smileys, the reason i didn't change them yet is because i don't always have enough time for those things.

I will create a poll thread to see what other people are thinking about the new smileys.

3. Sanity

Sanity Head Moderator

Perhaps they could have their own tab like the memes and Twitch.tv emotes? It could go Unturned Smiley's, Default Smiley's, Twitch.tv Emotes, Memes?

Just a thought.

[​IMG]

4. jinxjux

jinxjux Rookie

or we could just have the unturned faces with the regualar xen foro faces. that way everyone is happy.

5. Lets just have both, as Sanity says!

6. Goodfeet

Goodfeet Forum-Manager Staff Member Forum Managers

Good idea.

Sanity likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.