1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

City life(RP) Server/Mod (Request)

Discussion in 'Request / Suggestion' started by miniboy349, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miniboy349

miniboy349 N00b

it would be so cool if we could make a city life server with NO ZOMBIES only players and have like 40 slots or something we have shops,police,fire fighters,EMT's and stuff like that hwo is with me on this?

PotatoLord and iDroideka like this.
  2. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

3. iDroideka

iDroideka N00b

---------------------------------

Miniboy349, That would be phenomenal.. I have been thinking the same thing for the past month now.

Unturned staff,
    If possible.. Please make this happen.
    The game would become a lot more popular, Im almost sure about that.

4. miniboy349

miniboy349 N00b

Well, aftr sometime i figured out how to remove zombies without any file's. i wount tell anyone it eather, because it would get patched. but im working on a server. i just gotta learn how to make one and get someone to host it, cause i dont got the money right now.

iDroideka likes this.
  5. iDroideka

iDroideka N00b

Ah, I see.. Well hit me up when you got one running lol.

6. CompleteReason

CompleteReason N00b+

I know it isn't exactly what you want. But currently i'm developing a Survival Roleplaying Mod called UnturnedLifeRP(Name Subject to Change). We're looking to bring an emphasis on survival and player interaction through roleplaying. There will be zombies as it'll still exist through the Zombie Apocalypse but it's something to at least let you know about!

iDroideka likes this.
  7. Commander Phill

there are plans to unlock the maps and add PVE zones later in development, this info may help.

8. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

Yea, that would be nice, I've been looking for one of those

9. iDroideka

iDroideka N00b

Your friend's list is full.

10. CompleteReason

CompleteReason N00b+

On Steam? I shouldn't be I only have like 11 friends I unadded some try now my friend!

11. iDroideka

iDroideka N00b

Friend's list is full once more.

12. CompleteReason

CompleteReason N00b+

Honestly I have no clue, like I said I have way more friends spots, must be a bug. I'll look into it, why are you wanting to add me? If it's to get more info go ahead and PM me on here!! If it's something else please share!!!

13. Endgam3r

Endgam3r N00b

When you say a CityRP do you mean like, a vanilla server or something modded like this:
    Because I've been looking into the feasibility of NPCs that when you interact with them a UI pops up and you can can buy/sell items to with an e-conomy system.
    I also am learning to make 2D art so I think would be able to design a simple UI.

14. Commander Phill

Please do not revive old threads, locking thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.