1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

CloudRealm Unturned RP [Modded][No KoS/RDM][Great Staff][RP Town]

Discussion in 'Community Servers' started by Steffbeard, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Steffbeard

Steffbeard N00b

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here at CloudRealm we pride ourselves in having a great staff team that provide for the Unturned community a safe RP environment. Tired of KOS and RDM laws never being enforced? Well our trained Admins and Mod team are great at keeping order on the server! Our community of great builders and creative RPers have already prepared two amazing RP towns for your enjoyment! More are on their way. We also are planning to add lore straight from the community! Join today!

Current Towns:

West Winds Trader Route Base -
    Trading outpost w/ stalls that can be rented out.

Village of Arastoka -
    Village near the harbor that isn't far from West Winds. Houses can be rented as well as fueling station. The village provides excellent spots for new builders to add to the village.

Workshop Mods:

Rain's AH Cobra
    Rain's AC130 Gunship
    Rain's 'Nam
    CS:GO AWP
    Tunes of Russia Radio

2. Steffbeard

Steffbeard N00b

Address: 178.239.166.228:27035

(it was supposed to post but the IMG is glitched)

3. firehunter59

firehunter59 N00b

Sounds great I would love to join! Can you tell me some more about it

4. Fall_Patriot

Fall_Patriot N00b

How do you type in the IP for servers on unturned, i really want to join this one but it keeps saying "failed to find server"