Custom kits, perks AND VIP ranks :D 3.0.1

Create your own custom kitsets/Admin costumes/daily bonuses etc...

1. Navrad

Navrad N00b

Sorry to bother this post after so long, but, do you still have the .dll file somewhere?
    I would like to know that, cuz I host a legacy server to play with friends, and it'll be cool if I had acess to this mod. No worries about how to instal, cuz I remember how to do this stuff. :D

2. MiniMuleNZ

MiniMuleNZ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

As much as I really really REALLY wish I did (I emptied out my project folder a few weeks ago and clearly remember my Unturned work was among it) I'm afraid I don't. I thought I might have downloaded it at some stage, but I can't see it in my download list, so I apologize, no I do not have a copy.

Best of luck in your search

Cheers

3. Navrad

Navrad N00b

Thanks for your time and patience for answering me. I am looking for it already and found some cool stuff. I don't know if anyone wants unturned 2.2.5 mods here on the site anymore, but if anyone needs, I'll be glad to handle what I have.
    Again, thanks for your time bro. :D
    Keep being awesome. :D

4. MiniMuleNZ

Certainly if you have some legacy content you want to share, you are most welcome to create a thread as a repository of it.

I was a little sad when the resource manager got taken down unexpectedly.

Cheers :)

5. AtomiCAST

AtomiCAST Administrator Staff Member Administrator

The only reason as to why it's currently disabled (Yes, files are still in there). Is because the low usage it had, files were really old and most of the plugins are now hosted by Rocket's Plugin List.

6. MiniMuleNZ

I must be honest. I really just miss having the prestige of most resources uploaded :p

7. AtomiCAST

AtomiCAST Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I know that feeling haha ;)