1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Economy Website

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by Hal - Versile, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Hal - Versile

Hal - Versile N00b

Hey, I joined this forum just to add this suggestion so i hope you all like it :3.

So, after about 6 months off of PC gaming. My friend bugged me and bugged me to get back into it after building his new PC. well, he had no money on steam so i suggested Unturned only to discover it had evolved. Pesonally, i like the idea of an economy similarly to that of TF2, CSGO and Dota 2. But theres one thing that makes their economy differant to the little one we all have here. They have a place to go to check the prices of the things they unlock. Yes, we all have the community market but i thought of this idea after i searched for a skin i unboxed only to find that it wasn't listed on the market. My idea is for this forum to become the home of another site too. A trade site. Similar to that of TF2 backpack. In which players can check their inventory and compare the prices of two skins or pieces of clothing and provide a constant flow of updated information about the game and the economy too. Yes, this would be quite hard but i think it'd be cool, especially to further expand the trading and economy within Unturned as well as raising the awareness of the forum.

Anyways... I have zombies to kill.

- Hal (db.Versile_ add me on steam)

2. inteructor

inteructor N00b