Goodbye For Now

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiniMuleNZ, Feb 24, 2015.

1. MiniMuleNZ

MiniMuleNZ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It brings me a considerable amount of sorrow to announce that I will be stepping down from active development within our community.
    For the last ~4 months, I've enjoyed testing what we can do with Unturned, but the time has come for me to now move on. With 2.2.5 slowly dying in favor of 3.X, so too is my enthusiasm for coding extensions.

While I may continue to slowly do bits and pieces here and there, I give you no guarantee that anything will be updated.
    Due to full time study and part time work commitments, I'm going to be pretty tied up, but I'll still visit here when I can.

My bug tracker links will remain active for now, as will my admin email - admin@unturnedmodsbugtracker.com - although when domain name registration is due for renewal, I will change it to something slightly shorter.

When I first joined this community, I had no knowledge of C# whatsoever so this has been a real learning curve for me. I want to thank you all for your support - a developer without their community is nothing.

2. AtomiCAST

AtomiCAST Administrator Staff Member Administrator

As i told you on the Staff Chat, we are sad to see you go.
    This months we have been working together on the community to bring content for the Unturned Versions you worked, have certainly made alot of progress that others will certainly keep on doing and will learn from the content you guys (Mods Developers) have shared with us.

From the Administration i can say that we are happy that you choosed us to let you share content through our Platform and we are happy that from this experience you learned something with all of us.

When i first started as Volunteer for Head Admin i remember that i had Zero knowledged on most of the stuff that this Forum has gone through, i learned alot of stuff and today i can say that i have some knowledge that Devs, Mods, Juniors and the Members of the community have shared with me (but mostly with us).

Thanks again for sharing with us!

3. Sanity

Sanity Head Moderator

RIP, man.

In all seriousness though, we were lucky to have you on the team. You were a great Developer and you were also very kind and helpful to the community. It's sad to see you go but your life is a far bigger priority. Regardless. I wish you the best of luck with everything and hope everything turns out the best for you.

4. skillman187

skillman187 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sad to see such a helpful member grow someday when Nelson Decides he should hack certain things available for Modding and I realty like Lot of the plugins and mods people make have fun with what you doing man hope you come back some time.​

5. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator