1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Greetings from a lone wanderer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Somar, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Somar

Somar N00b

Greetings, I am Somar, or Victor in real life. I am 25 years old, married and father to a princess. I play Unturned since 2.0(wish I had knew since on 1.0). And currently I run a rule enforced brazillian server set on Washington.

I have plans on creating a big custom map to use in this server as I find the ones made by Nelson somewhat boring(no offense, please).

I also have some ideas for the game, althought I know they will never be heard. And I feel sad knowing that the major playerbase of this game is formed mostly by angy kids with rabidity. Even more in my country where most players think it is a honor to say "HUEHUE BR"... for that I ask forgiveness to them.

Anyway! I hope to make new friends here! :D

2. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome To The Forums Somar, should you have any questions feel free to ask, we hope you have a good time here! ;)

3. Somar

Somar N00b

Thank you, Commander.

4. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Remember, we will be watching... your progress here on the forum.:D