Hacker Problem

Discussion in 'Questions' started by JohnnyBK, Dec 31, 2016.

1. JohnnyBK

JohnnyBK N00b

I've got a problem with hackers coming in and noclipping into peoples bases and stealing all of their loot. Problem is I can't be on all the time, or spectate players that are currently on.

Are there any monitoring mods or software that can connect via RCON to keep track of players that join, past players, logs, bans, etc. Or maybe any mods that can restrict access to every storage type for anyone except the player that placed it?

TIA

2. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Have you tried battleye?

3. Sh4ggy

Sh4ggy N00b+

There are several private anti-cheat plugins for sale,
    I think some free ones too. Check rocket public list, and use google for private ones.

It sounds like you have too much to do and not enough time. That's when you know it's time to hire some staff to help you keep things running smoothly.

sh4g

4. JohnnyBK

JohnnyBK N00b

Yeah I also own a few Rust servers as well, and I can never find time to actually play any of the games lol. Thanks for your replies. One other thing I'm trying to find is an AutoSave plugin, do you happen to know of any that are free/working? I've found one but I think it's broken. All I want to do is to be able to save every 3-5 minutes, and I'm not able to create a .exe for a script as I'm paying for hosting instead of hosting it locally. TIA

5. mindbdsm

mindbdsm Rookie+

Not sure what you want to save but Rocket has built in save timer.
    You can change it in Rocket.Unturned.config.xml
    <AutomaticSave Enabled="true" Interval="120" />