1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

How do you increase zombie kill xp? Also how do you find information?

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by drew4452862, Jul 19, 2015.

1. drew4452862

drew4452862 N00b

I was wondering how to increase the amount of experience gained by killing a zombie. Also I want to know about changing a few things, like item spawn rate or removing items.

how do people look up this information? Is there a faster way than just familiarizing myself with the server files?

2. Twinkie

Twinkie Moderator

You can use a search engine. It's the simplest way. Also, this game is not optimized very well, and hosting more players takes crap loads of ram.

zilothewolf likes this.
  3. McLagging

McLagging N00b

If you're talking about unturned 3, there is an option after you press play that says advanced. click on that and youll have tons of options, including adding or taking off xp given from killing zombies.

zilothewolf likes this.
  4. D0ge.Pulse

D0ge.Pulse N00b+

(if you have a multiplayer server) go to server files click on config.json edit it with notepadxx (free download) scroll down to "Experience_Multiplier": and change the numbers behind it (1 = normal exp 2 = double, 3 = tripple etc...) you also can change spawnrate, droprate there.
    i hope that helped

zilothewolf likes this.