1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

How to go back to Unturned 2.2.5 (Before the Mods Broke and the radio tower flashed)

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Ev1dentFir3, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Ev1dentFir3

Ev1dentFir3 Head Moderator Contributor

Note: BACKUP before doing this, espically your mods, and blacklist and whitelist, don't screw it up ;)

This prepatch must be applied to your servers and all clients trying to connect to the server!

Hey Everyone, I managed to have a full backup of 2.2.5 before the radio tower update. Meaning this is the version that works with kanticheat and nocheat

Mod loader is included with this package to help you guys out ;)

Just put all the files into your Unturned_Data folder and then when you start the game again you will see the tower has stopped flashing, and your mods should work again.

Unturned 2.2.5 unpatched files --> download here <--

Hit me up if you have any questions! Enjoy!meatup

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  2. Lead_Poison

Lead_Poison N00b+

This is called Piracy and is not allowed. Hosting game files is against the eula and is strictly forbidden or I would have uploaded them myself for other server hosts.

3. Ev1dentFir3

I have created a package containing only the files that were patched during the update, and included the modified assembly with modloader. Just put them in your Unturned_Data folder and overwrite anything it tells you to and your good to go. Enjoy!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    Legacy99 likes this.
  4. VanValdenburg

VanValdenburg N00b++

Question is who is going to sue him.

5. Ev1dentFir3

Lol

6. AtomiCAST

AtomiCAST Administrator Staff Member Administrator

As long as he doesn't edit the game (somehow), adding his own name and other stuff, there's no problem.
    The game files have been distributed freely around the entire globe to provide to other users who use the same Platform to host their own servers.
    Now, about the file. If you have this file downloaded you will notice that it only has a few assets and not the entire game :)

7. Ev1dentFir3

At first it was the whole game, but them I did a binary comparison and just grabbed the umpatched files.

8. VanValdenburg

VanValdenburg N00b++

Do not get me wrong - i do not want that someone sue´s you - only saying as long nobody does or got no intention to you are just fine :D

Ev1dentFir3 likes this.
  9. Ev1dentFir3

Yeah well If get sued so will a few other people on this forum. The Modloader itself is a good example lol

10. AtomiCAST

AtomiCAST Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I was going to point that out, if we think well the ModLoader uses the Assembly dll :3

11. Ev1dentFir3

Well if nelson sends me an email, I will gladly remove it ;)

12. Yocas

Yocas Rookie

If he sends you an angry e-mail about this before addressing the hackers on that one main hacker site then there is no justice in this world. :rolleyes:

Ev1dentFir3 likes this.
  13. Ev1dentFir3

Lol

14. OrbicleC

OrbicleC N00b

i need help, the menu doesnt up
    even after i sdownload the file Please Sent me help on how to properly work it

15. Ev1dentFir3

If your on 3.0 roll back to 2.2.5 in steam, and then apply these files to your Unturned_Data folder. then re-download the mods and put them in the mod folder again.

16. bturci

bturci N00b++

@Ev1dentFir3

Hi, I have two questions:

If I roll back my server, every player needs to roll back as well?

The anticheat kicks/ban people for internet spoofing using that?

17. Ev1dentFir3

Yes every player needs to roll back too, its an annoying process, but the old anticheats still work. No plugins are included except the kanticheat version of modloader.

18. bturci

bturci N00b++

So this is the only way to make SinHack and such stop?

I just want them to be kicked or banned by internet spoofing.

19. Ev1dentFir3

I haven't tested it with the new hacks that have been released since the 3.0 preview started. So if sinhack has been around for a while then yeah it should work. ;)

20. bturci

bturci N00b++

Because you know, I have the 2.2.5 fully updated, and I got in a server that I got kicked by Internet spoofing when i tried to use the SinHack. I don't want to roll back my server, it will make me lose a lot of players, but I need something to stop them to press delete and mess up the constructions.