1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Question How to make a PVE server unraidable?

Discussion in 'Server & Game Support' started by ashley w, Dec 24, 2016.

1. ashley w

ashley w N00b

I cant find any information about how to make a PVE server unraidable, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. PortalStream

PortalStream N00b+

No matter what sever you make or use, there are bound to be raiders, so what I'd recommend is first trying a plugin I use called Regions. It allows you to place safe-zones around your world in areas with bases to prevent armed raids. Second, you can try another plugin on the Rocket forums such as Anti-Grief v1.3.1, however, these are most likely outdated. I will attempt to look into this further for answers if this doesn't help out much, or you just don't wish to use plugins.

ashley w likes this.
  3. ashley w

ashley w N00b

thank you very much i was trying to edit the .dat files. i understand there's no official fix so there's not much info, thanks for your help :) ill look into the regions and anti-grief plug ins

4. PortalStream

PortalStream N00b+

Remember, if it doesn't work out, write me back. I'll try other methods :)