1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Looking for Staff I need an Unturned Server Manager

Discussion in 'Looking For' started by Arjan, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Arjan

Arjan N00b

Hello guys! I am setting up an Unturned Server, I am looking for a developer for my server. Of course, I need to speak to you on Teamspeak Preferably so I can obviously outline the specifications for you.

Specifications:
    - You should be able to code plugins. (Not required but would be nice, willing to pay money)
    - You need to be able to create Kits for us
    - You need to be able to create groups with commands

Obviously I will pay out for this, I have an investor who is giving money to me too which I will pay out to whoever can do this. You also get Unturned Developer and possibly a Head-Developer rank on our server. Please add my Steam if interested: https://steamcommunity.com/id/arjanisbackagainagain/

UMCLEADER|Tre likes this.
  2. UMCLEADER|Tre

UMCLEADER|Tre N00b

Hello, Mr. Arjan I own a server. I have experience running and managing staff.
    I'm also a Website Developer, & a programmer/Coder.

3. UMCLEADER|Tre

UMCLEADER|Tre N00b

Hello, Mr. Arjan I own a server. I have experience running and managing staff.
    I'm also a Website Developer, & a programmer/Coder.

4. Arjan

Arjan N00b

I am still looking for people.

5. UMCLEADER|Tre

UMCLEADER|Tre N00b

I'm,sending you the link

6. Twistedcave3

Twistedcave3 N00b

Hello Arjan!

I am able to code Plugins, add Kits and Create Groups.

If you are still looking for a Server Manager to assist with the coding and Plugins on your Unturned Server please contact me at Friendlyplay@hotmail.com