1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Issue with asset packer

Discussion in 'Question / Documentation' started by Vilespring, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Vilespring

Vilespring N00b

I've begun working on a new vehicle for unturned, and the asset packer that Nelson included does not seem to be packing properly. When I place the packer in the assets folder, I get a Unity error as follows.

Assets/BundleTool.cs(134,13): error CS0103: The name `titleContent' does not exist in the current context

Anything I need to know/do for exporting bundles? I'm very close to the first test of my vehicle, and I'm having issues with exporting it.

EDIT: Upon looking around more, unity 5's built in asset packer replaces what I'm trying to use. I've tried to get an assetbundle that unturned can use, a .unity3d file, but I have no idea if it's even working as I have no idea how to test it and spawn my vehicle ingame.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016