1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

[KG] Konvict Gaming Recruiting

Discussion in 'Clans' started by BurningLightnin, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Hello! My name is BurningLightning from the gaming community known as Konvict Gaming. We are a large community consisting of many games such as League of Legends, CS:GO,Minecraft and many more! We are currently trying to set up an Unturned section in our community. We are planning on doing many different fun events as well such as TDM, Free For All on a large scale and many more, and with the members we have playing already it's been a blast. If you love playing as a group or just want a friend to play with, Konvict Gaming is the place for you! If you're interested in joining jump on our teamspeak at ts.konvictgaming.com and join the community applications room. Or visit our website at www.konvictgaming.com . I hope to see you here!

Teamspeak
    ts.konvictgaming.com
    Our Steam Group
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/KonvictGamingUnturned#

We only have one requirement for those who wish to join our community.

You must be 16+ with a working headset.

2. meganaught

meganaught N00b

I would like to join