1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Lightly Armored Troop Transport Concept

Discussion in 'Mods / Tools' started by Alkalys, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Alkalys

Alkalys N00b+

Hello! I'm currently working on a troop carrier for my WIP server. The 'LATT' will have a normal and a LMG variant. Please note that this is a concept! Tell me you're thoughts.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

UPDATE:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  2. Alkalys

Alkalys N00b+

Still figuring out Unity...

3. Sh4ggy

Sh4ggy N00b++

Very cool man, There is a Humvee model in Mordecai's Armory workshop pack, that is somewhat similar to the aura you are going for here, look feel etc. Maybe you can derive some inspiration from this model. I love it so far and keep up the great work bro, currently learning Unity myself at about the same level you are. :)

I wish you the best of luck, and if we can collab on something that would be awesome. Keep in mind the skills you learn here with Unity will carry on to other forms of entertainment besides just Unturned.

Awesome work!!!