1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Looking for Staff Looking for a few admins

Discussion in 'Looking For' started by tactical taco, Aug 25, 2016.

1. tactical taco

tactical taco N00b

Hello everybody! I'm looking for a few people who would like to be admins on one of my servers, Zombieland Russia. I'm looking for players who can be on at various times throughout the day to help keep order.

If you would like to apply for the position, please answer the following questions:
    • How long have you been playing Unturned?
    • Do you have any admin experience?
    • How often do you play?
    • Why should I pick you?
    After answering these questions I may or may not ask you further questions on handling specific situations.

2. anthony4u22

anthony4u22 N00b

2.5 years
    yes
    2-3 times a day
    I'm active, chill, has a mic, and I'm responsible

3. Probably 2 years
    No
    When im available
    Because I have a youtube channel youtube.com/MiniPotatoGames and I might record some videos on your channel, I'm cool and think I can do a great job

4. Monstah

Monstah N00b

I have been playing unturned for 4 years. i have been an admin on 3 servers before they have all closed down now. i play everyweek 7 days. you should pick me because i am responsible and are very good at helping people out or Custumer service and do not abuse as i have seen it before. Thank You for your time

Kind regards,

Brock

5. tactical taco

tactical taco N00b

anthony4u22, Sounds good, please join the following group and we'll discuss details. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zombie-land-admins

MPG, Do you know any of the admin commands? Do you plan to use your admin abilities to benefit yourself and your videos? How often are you available?

Brock, Sounds good, please join the following group and we'll discuss details. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zombie-land-admins

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  6. skillman187

skillman187 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

• How long have you been playing Unturned? 1300+ hours on steam and since browser version
    • Do you have any admin experience? on this forum I have plenty and I was admin for an evidentfire server for over 1 year
    • How often do you play? Daily
    • Why should I pick you? I have lots of experience I have no server to play on currently and would be active daily because I need a server to call home

7. tactical taco

tactical taco N00b

Great, please join the following group and we'll work out the details.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zombie-land-admins

8. MDO525

MDO525 N00b+

• How long have you been playing Unturned? 166 hours
    • Do you have any admin experience? Yes, on Jhonforges server and on Vyperlyfes server. both are shutdown for now.
    • How often do you play? Almost everyday
    • Why should I pick you? I am very responsible and respectful towards other players, not only do I have to enforce the rules, but I also need to follow the rules that I enforce.

9. tactical taco

tactical taco N00b

Please go and join this group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zombie-land-admins Thanks...

10. BeFreezy

BeFreezy N00b

• 1300+ (Including the time of my old account)
    • I've hosted my own servers in unturned and several other games for years.
    • I'm online everyday.
    • I'm very experienced with hosting servers, I can enforce the rules that are given, while keeping my calm and sorting problems out, I'm always impartial to keep it fair for everyone, I know how to use my given power, and I will never abuse them.
    (I apologize if you are not even searching for staff anymore)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016