1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Looking for Staff Looking for admins for my PvP server!

Discussion in 'Looking For' started by Mr.Wmd, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Mr.Wmd

Mr.Wmd N00b

list the following in your application
    1.How many days a week you can be on
    2.How many servers you've been admin-ed on.
    3.What you think of the server.
    4.One thing that would make the server better.
    Thanks -Mr.Wmd

LetMeGameLater likes this.
  2. Melonlover86

Melonlover86 N00b

1. I'm usually go on ever day but I am on pretty much all day but might be off at least 10 hrs.
    2. I have been admined on 4 servers but 3 of the for have been shut down and hasn't been on for a long time.
    3. I think that it's fun and I enjoy the roleplayness of it.
    4. Less Annoying people that say stuff like "Admin Tp me back pls" "Admin can I get stuff"

Mr.Wmd likes this.
  3. Mr.Wmd

Mr.Wmd N00b

Approved thanks for the applications!

4. MDO525

MDO525 N00b+

I am not here to beg for the position, but it would be nice to admin your server. I am currently an admin for another server, but it may soon be shutdown, so I am just looking for something to do. I have a open schedule and will be willing to help your server in any way possible.

5. Mr.Wmd

Mr.Wmd N00b

6. Loaf123

Loaf123 N00b

1. I can be on everyday of the week.
    2. 2 but both have shut down since then.
    3. I love the community and the people in this server i want to make it a better place.
    4. I'll actually do my job as an admin and not use it just to spawn itmes and stuff in. i'll be there for when people need help/advice/guidance.

7. Mr.Wmd

Mr.Wmd N00b

thanks for the application i will see and ask the fellow admins.

8. MaGezky

MaGezky N00b

May I ask what the ip is?

9. LetMeGameLater

LetMeGameLater N00b

1.6-5 Days of the week
    2.3 servers (shutdown because of money loss)
    3.I think this server Is great its one of my favorites
    4.more player slots and less players saying "Give me admin for just a minute" and "can I have (Item) pls admin"
    -Snowmobile46

Mr.Wmd likes this.
  10. Mr.Wmd

Mr.Wmd N00b

good application i will check and see if you can be admin.

11. ShadowMaster

ShadowMaster N00b

1. i can be on amost everyday
    2.i have been admin on 1 server but i know i can be a
    good admin.
    3.i think this server is the best roleplay server i have ever been
    on
    4.One thing that can help the server is to make sure no killing happens only when its supposed to happen and to have less annoying people that ask admin for stuff alot.

12. clue234

clue234 N00b

1. I will be on every day (as long as i am able to) (and when i cant in sorry)
    2. I have been admin an 2 servers and i have not been called out foe abuse of my powers and not unadmind
    3. In my opinion (maybe not others think this way) the server is the best not one of the best THE BEST role play servers on unturned
    4.One thing i can help on is that i can insure the safety of the role players and remove the kill/pvpers
    in this server.
    (Also,im not just saying it to get admin and me a troll i mean it) also if you do not admin me its ok i wont spam the game of say you're the worst server owner on unturned i will say "i can just role play as a regular person" - clue234 /2016

13. Bioweapon

Bioweapon N00b

1. I can be on when ever mostly at night
    2. I have not be admin on a unturned server but have for other games and i dont think it will be much of a change
    3. I think your server is pretty good havent been on it much
    4. Just be a helping hand ( dosent mean giving away free loot ) get rid of players who are constantly killing noobs and poeple who are being rude in chat and in game

14. colercrcj

colercrcj N00b

1. I can be on most of the day
    2. I have been admin on 1 server but it got shutdown
    3. I think the server is good
    4. I would try and get more people on and try and fix kos'ing

15. MDO525

MDO525 N00b+

I have, my in game name is Golferguy99

16. jabir kuptar

jabir kuptar N00b

1. I'm outgoing, great with people
    2. I'd really like to spend time on a great community as i have nothing else to do
    3. I'm usually not busy and i have been staff before i know all the commands i will enforce the rules of the server and make sure that all players are treated fairly and i don't abuse my admin powers
    4. any players that are completely new i will teach them the basics and give out some loot to make them want to stay in the server (cough... make em favorite the server) but the loot won't be op it would be like 1 gun and a bit of food the gun would be some crappy ace
    my steam/Ign is Jabir kuptar or try suv300

thanks for reading this as i made this as professional as possible.

:)

17. 1. I can be on everyday.
    2. I have not been admin-ed on a server before.
    3. I love the server very much and I'm always on that server.
    4. I would make sure theres not that much KOS.

18. Tyler Laguna

Tyler Laguna N00b

1. I can be on almost everyday
    2. I've been an admin on 1 server before but the owner shutdown the server recently and I've been looking for a good server ever since
    3. I like the server alot the roleplay works out pretty well compared to other servers and its probably my favorite now
    4. I know that for one thing I can do what an admin is actually supposed to do. I can help other people learn how to play, help improve the server itself as in getting more people to play and helping people know what kos is (killing on site) and to stop it. Overall helping people have the best possible time they can on the server and to just have fun :) thank you for your time

19. IDubstepGuy

IDubstepGuy N00b

1. I can be on over 4 days
    2. I have been admin-ed on 4 servers.
    3. I really like Roleplay because it has some kind of simulation and i would really like to help others C:
    4. I could make weapon shops, medical shops etc.

20. Cole17

Cole17 N00b

1. I can be on every day
    2. I have admin-ed on 2 servers
    3. Roleplay is great, I love the community, and I would love to help make it better
    4. Get rid of KOS and annoying players asking for free gear. I will actually do my job, not use the power to spawn in whatever I want. Also, give advice and help to new players.

Thank you for your time