1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

mod and map

Discussion in 'Request / Suggestion' started by skillman187, Apr 12, 2015.

1. skillman187

skillman187 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

i was wondering if it would be possible to have a plugin like arma 3 battle royal with a custom map and some custom items it possible but im mod-tarted and cant do this type of stuff.

so my idea is that it is a free for all game type that drops all players out of the sky with a medkit or if modded in a parachute so they can land safely. all in the center of the map and they can go out words and gather loot like guns food and medical supplies but as time goes on and players get killed the area aloud to travel gets smaller so like a posion mist such as in H1Z1 would prevent players from walking out of the area and every 10 minutes it gets smaller teaming would be aloud but only 1 person could win and when the person dies they get kicked from the game or are teleported to an area that is outside of the main gameplay such as a far corner of a map

2. MiniMuleNZ

MiniMuleNZ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Remind me about this layer on so I can have a look after work. This has a lot of potential

3. skillman187

4. MiniMuleNZ

Alright so while I'm not one to ask about a map - you should contact someone who knows what they're doing in that respect, I see no reason why this wouldn't be possible - if we start with a round map and scan player distance from the center, progressively changing the threshold and damaging them accordingly as well as perhaps lock the respawn location to some far away place then we should achieve most of that. It would take some time to work out - perhaps another dev would be better suited to take this task, and I'm not entirely sure how the mist would be created, but the idea certainly has potential

5. skillman187

alright is there any other mod devs you would recomend?

6. MiniMuleNZ

Well no doubt I would recommend @Wishing1 for map development, but I haven't checked out the plugin devs for 3.X

7. skillman187

8. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator