1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Modifying items

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Phoenzix, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Phoenzix

Phoenzix N00b

I need help from a real geek. In a recent update nelson did something with item assets and guids, and i believe this is where the issue resides but i could be very wrong.

I used to have a server to where the metal base items where at a health which is raised so high its almost indestructible, and i think that was the highlight of the server. Now whenever i try to make the same edits (with the Bypass_Hash_Verification flag) the item is not equip-able. I did not need to send the files to the client before, and i do not know if i have to now but if at all possible i would not like to.

Thanks for any help.

2. Sh4ggy

Sh4ggy N00b++

Also experiencing this same issue and I have a temporary workaround to make ALL buildings indestructible instead of reflexing and editing the assembly.

Get Regions plugin and make a new region from corner to corner of the map.
    If your region is named NoRaid you would type:

/rflag NoRaid NoDestroy True

Your region you created now has indestructible buildings!

The drawback is:

1. You can't edit individual HP values.
    2. Items like Horde Beacon never despawn when placed in the world

If I come across a way to reflex the values without them being un-equippable, I'll reply again here.
    Hope this helps!

3. Phoenzix

Phoenzix N00b

I already fixed my issue, I misspelled verification

4. Sh4ggy

Sh4ggy N00b++

Glad to hear man, I am doing the exact same thing and getting the equip bug, so I'll double check everything for misspellings, Thanks.