1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

More than 24 player limit?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by HazzaHEM, Dec 31, 2016.

1. HazzaHEM

HazzaHEM N00b

Hi, I see servers with more than a 24 player slot limit, although, I cannot find any tutorial on how to get a server with more than 24 slot limit. I have gone through loads of server hosts, and they only go up to a 24 server limit. How do I get a higher slot limit, say I wanted 30 instead of 24, How do I change that?

2. Sh4ggy

Sh4ggy N00b++

You can manually change the maxplayers value in the Commands.dat file. Keep in mind going above 24 players removes you from the server listing. Your max player count is also dictated by your Server's hosting company. I believe the servers you see that host more than 24 players have used private plug-ins to do so.

3. RTSetla

RTSetla N00b

There are indeed hosts that take you over 24. But like you said, it will remove you from server listings. So if you indeed wanted to go over 24 you would need to put your server on a different website, and if I were you, I would stay at 18-20 at first. Then if that fills up upgrade some more, I would;t jump the gun just yet.

4. georgeshammond

georgeshammond N00b

If you're just starting out on guitar, our accelerated, hands-on curriculum will get you up and running quickly -- no reading music, no boring exercises,and no tedious theory to struggle through.Guitar Lessons Edmonton.If you've been playing guitar for a while, the Learning Path system will first help you accurately assess your current level of play.You'll then be presented with a personalized, style-specific curriculum of video lessons designed to advance your playing skills.
    https://sites.google.com/site/guitarlessonedmonton/