Need help

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Lowspecgamer, Jan 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lowspecgamer

Lowspecgamer N00b

If want to build a base in unturned without the need to worry about zombies in single player what settings would I set so that I'm invincible and there are no zombies. Also is there a way to have unlimited ammo, health, food, and water

2. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

There should be a setting when selecting maps (advanced i think) where you can set the zombie spawn rate to near nothing.

3. PortalStream

PortalStream N00b+

I agree with Commander Phil. It is in the advanced settings before starting a single-player world.

I do not think there are built-in commands to stop thirst and etc, but you could always take the time, (which is literally like 5 seconds), to spawn them in.

Such as /give 81 which is an MRE. (Restores 80% hunger and thirst I believe.)
    /give 15 which are Medikits.
    /give 125 OR 17 (Which are Ranger and Military Drums respectively.)

If you have ever tried out Rocket Mod, you would see that it has an invincibility mode if you really want that :).
    Also keep in mind that if you do not follow Commander Phil's help and die, you can always /teleport to the nearest landmark if need be. (Such as /teleport Username/Moscow. (You don't even need to type full name of user or place.))

Finally, there is an add-on that supplies an "admin-pack" to carry tons of items. You could hotkey your building materials and health, MREs, and so on without worrying about running out of space. I'd link it, but I forgot if I'm allowed to do that, so I won't take any chances. :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Commander Phill likes this.
  4. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You should be able to link it. go on ahead for now.

PortalStream likes this.
  5. PortalStream

PortalStream N00b+