1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Notivication when post gets removed

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by DeStilleGast, Jun 4, 2017.

1. DeStilleGast

DeStilleGast N00b

Around 2 year's ago I posted a useful tool to easy and quickly find your items and vehicles to spawn them in with the default spawn command. And it still works today (the time of writing of this thread)

2 hours ago I get a reaction on my youtube video that the link wasn't working anymore. Thought that the site could be down, but it isn't. only my tool got removed WITHOUT ANY MAIL NOTICE TO ME!

Is there a way to get it back or do I need to make a new post for it ??

<forum url>/resources/unturned-item-explorer.93/

2. AtomiCAST

AtomiCAST Administrator Staff Member Administrator

The reason as to why your Resource wasn't publicly available was due to some changes we made that required the Resource Manager to be off-line for a long period of time while the patch was released. I've gone ahead and re-enabled the Resource Manager and it should now be available just like before.

Do keep in mind that UF reserves the right to remove the files/resources with or without a previous warning should it be necessary.

Have a good one,
    AtomiCAST - UF | Global Administrator