1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Our New Partner: Enjin

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Endimmion, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Endimmion

Endimmion Founder / Owner Staff Member Administrator

We are proud to present you our new partner : Enjin, the leader in guild hosting and clan website.

[​IMG]

Build a website for your Minecraft Server / Guild / Clan or Gaming Community. It's easy and free!

Discover Enjin here : http://bit.ly/1qXNB0e

Enjin will nicely provide us some giveaway codes for advanced plan, for our next big giveaway (coming very soon).

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. AtomiCAST

AtomiCAST Administrator Staff Member Administrator

You-Are-The-Man!

Glad to see this working !

3. Asher_

Asher_ Survivor

I've actually used Enjin in the past, and can vouch for their dependability. I am rather happy to see that we're now partnered with them, here on the Unturned-Forum.

If you're looking for a simple clan/guild set up for your game, go there. They offer free, and obviously, premium plans. If you've got the money, upgrade :p

Anyhow, glad to see we're still moving forward. As for the "hint hint" toward a big giveaway, I am definitely looking forward to it!

4. coolcolin727

coolcolin727 N00b

Enjin is pretty cool!