1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Paladins

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by joost_mennen, Apr 11, 2016.

1. joost_mennen

joost_mennen N00b++

Hey all. Before starting on this thread i want to say i am kinda new to reddit and my english is not to good because im dutch so bare with me.

So i know they were planning on adding an burn/active card system but i came up with an action card system. The cards are simular to the burn/active cards but how you use them is diffrend. I came up with this idea because i had the idea they wanted to make paladins an card game/"moba shooter" and from what i remembered from card games is that you actually need to draw cards and get diffrend once and get an trategy on it.

The idea
    The idea was you make an card deck simular as the deck system you have now with the points etc. But you do it with 10 or 15 or 20 cards (depends what fit the game best) u also have this point system like the main and this deck can be used by all champions. U start an game selecting ur action deck and when u did u start the game. The game start and u get an random card wich you can use when ever you want. This can be a damage buff or an heal buff for a short amount of time. As you play you level up like u used to do. Each time u level up u get one random card from ur deck. U only can have upto 3 unused cards. If u have 3 unused u wont get the 4th one unless u use one. I hope you guys like this idea.

Cheers