1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Patch the Helmets /Or the Boltsniper Damage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChuBi2003, Nov 6, 2016.

1. ChuBi2003

ChuBi2003 N00b

Hello there i was wondering if some people here have the same problem as i do and the problem is that when u play with an Timberwolf Ekho or anny bolt sniper against lets say an grizzly (both people wearing helmets) the grizzly will win the gunfight cause till the timberwolf got 1 headshot off the Grizzyl sprays you down and thats bulls*** helmets are a joke in unturned they allways tank headshots and if u play with an boltsniper u have almost no chance of killing someone cause when u hit them the first time they will run and jump around like a bunny on crack i have some fixes for that

1: more dmg for the bolt action snipers (1 shot in the head) cause grizzly is op enough
    2: If u land an headshot on a players thats wearing a helmet stun him for idk 2-3 seconds
    3: make that helmets dnt tank an SNIPER headshot annymore

i hope u guys get my point its an sniper bullet and they should allways be an 1 shot on the head in anny game in my opinion post ur toughts down below and sry for bad english im german
    have a nice day and looting

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
  2. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

I think that the grizzly needs a buff because it shoot .50 cal which is much bigger than the timberwolf and ekho rounds

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
  3. ChuBi2003

ChuBi2003 N00b

i dnt think so man grizzly is semi auto and with that op enough and ill post the thread at suggestions

4. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

Yeah, but a 50 cal is enough to penetrate a tank, how can something kill a tank but not a helmet?

5. ChuBi2003

ChuBi2003 N00b

ur right i need to give u that one