Patch the Helmets /Or the Boltsniper Damage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChuBi2003, Nov 6, 2016.

1. ChuBi2003

ChuBi2003 N00b

Hello there i was wondering if some people here have the same problem as i do and the problem is that when u play with an Timberwolf Ekho or anny bolt sniper against lets say an grizzly (both people wearing helmets) the grizzly will win the gunfight cause till the timberwolf got 1 headshot off the Grizzyl sprays you down and thats bulls*** helmets are a joke in unturned they allways tank headshots and if u play with an boltsniper u have almost no chance of killing someone cause when u hit them the first time they will run and jump around like a bunny on crack i have some fixes for that

1: more dmg for the bolt action snipers (1 shot in the head) cause grizzly is op enough
    2: If u land an headshot on a players thats wearing a helmet stun him for idk 2-3 seconds
    3: make that helmets dnt tank an SNIPER headshot annymore

i hope u guys get my point its an sniper bullet and they should allways be an 1 shot on the head in anny game in my opinion post ur toughts down below and sry for bad english im german
    have a nice day and looting

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
  2. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

I think that the grizzly needs a buff because it shoot .50 cal which is much bigger than the timberwolf and ekho rounds

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
  3. ChuBi2003

ChuBi2003 N00b

i dnt think so man grizzly is semi auto and with that op enough and ill post the thread at suggestions

4. PotatoLord

PotatoLord Survivor++

Yeah, but a 50 cal is enough to penetrate a tank, how can something kill a tank but not a helmet?

5. ChuBi2003

ChuBi2003 N00b

ur right i need to give u that one