1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Problem with Battleye menu

Discussion in 'Questions' started by UncleDani, Nov 23, 2016.

Can u help me fix my problem with battleye ?

1. How to fix it ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Is this only from battleye ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. UncleDani

UncleDani N00b

I have clicked the button under TAB (it opens battleye menu ingame or when u are at the unturned menu) so after i clicked it i could press any key only my left mouse button when i did it i went back to the unturned menu i tried to click on my stettings it showed the battleye menu again and this all repeats .... whenever i click on screen while unturned is running (also restarted my game didnt help) :( http://tinypic.com/r/1zx4hw2/9[​IMG]

2. UncleDani

UncleDani N00b

Ive tried restart the game ,steam,pc . Un/Install the game . Un/Install battleye tried also without battleye, tried with uninstalled battleye . Nothing helped

3. Sh4ggy

Sh4ggy N00b++

First, take a moment to provide a clearer screenshot and I may be able to assist you better with your issue

The size is too small and nobody can see what you are talking about

Sh4g