1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Public Service Announcement: Spam Problem

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiniMuleNZ, Apr 25, 2017.

1. MiniMuleNZ

MiniMuleNZ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello to all active Unturned Forum members,

If you have visited the forum in the past year, you have probably noticed the vast amount of spam the site is receiving. This problem will likely be compounded in the future by limited moderator availability. (Shout out to @Commander Phill who has been taking the best care of it since we all kind of up and left.)

While I do occasionally visit and clean things up a bit, please be mindful of anything that is posted with links in it. Do not click on any link that takes you to a link shortening service, or otherwise to an uncommon site.

In the past there have also been comment bots that post their spam in forum comments - something I can't easily find. If you see this kind of spam, please message me directly and let me know because I will get an email and it is the best way to contact me. As it stands, I only really clear out the spam when a bot is assaulting a forum that I get email updates for.

Cheers Zombie Hunters and Apocalypse Criminals

Commander Phill likes this.
  2. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator