1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Reserved Slots

Discussion in 'Releases' started by Blueblood, Sep 14, 2014.

1. jjgrosk008

jjgrosk008 N00b

Hey, BlueBlood,
    I don't know if you are still working on this, but if you are please read ahead. I recently started a server (baitgaming.us.to) and it worked Great. I got lots of Mods including this one, and the server stayed full. So it has been very helpful, but then the server started lagging. Thanks to people with bad connection and hackers...So I downloaded Nessiens anti-lag on disconnect and I no longer have any issue. The Next day the Server filled up, and i couldn't join, turns out Nessiens mod for some reason prevents yours from working. The rest of the mods work fine but yours...So I was wondering if their was a way you could update it so it could work with Nessiens anti lag on disconnect mod. Thanks For Your Time -Jackson

2. Deonizer

Deonizer N00b

Something's not working, I'm not sure what it is?!

3. MiniMuleNZ

MiniMuleNZ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Unturned 2.2.5 is all but deprecated now. Further updates are unlikely this close to the mainline merge of 3.X and a mod like this doesn't exist for 3.X servers unfortunately.

Cheers

4. pwrsplinter

pwrsplinter N00b

Hi, i have a Server on gportal. So how do i install the mod there?? There is no Mod Folder anywhere.
    Can u give me the exact Folderstructure and some infos how i can use the mod?

5. pwrsplinter

pwrsplinter N00b

Hi, i have a Server on gportal. So how do i install the mod there?? There is no Mod Folder anywhere.
    Can u give me the exact Folderstructure and some infos how i can use the mod?