Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by WARDEN #1, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WARDEN #1

WARDEN #1 N00b

Staff Format
    *Rank Chosen: Admin
    *Current Rank: Gold/guest
    *Name: Max/WARDEN #1
    Email: maxheydorn03@gmail.com
    *Reason: I want to be Admin on the server because i have been on other servers and am admin on a server who only takes people that they trust. Normaly they take people who they meet in real life, But i have gained so much trust and loalty that i became admin. I have helped loads of people but the only problem with that server is the owner is busy and is allmost never on. I would love to join a server and do good things any time i can. Im online allmost everyday and i know i seem young but i heard theres anouther one they may be a little older or younger please consider me as an admin, If you trust in me the server will have anouther good admin online helping out!
    *Experience: I know all the commands for admin such as @slay, @give, ect. I have become attached to the commands practicing on single player when i can. I havnt played your server alot but you can trust me that i am admin on anouther server i have proof about that to. The owner of the server is Turtles, He owns a public server that fills up in secounds. This server gets filled fast but is nice. I usaly help people out by building safezones, and i under stand if you dont want me to do that on your server. All you need to say is yes or no to the idea and ill keep it in my head. Please consider me as an admin.

2. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

There is no admin rank it is just moderator, you will need an account on the forums to start and you will need to be a rookie+ rank or higher.

3. ThornyMacaroon

ThornyMacaroon Rookie+

We are currently dealing with some issues at this time. Further promotions will be held back until January of next year *2016*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.