1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

-[Unturned Coalition]- Recruitment.

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Dinolisher, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Dinolisher

Dinolisher N00b

This is the Coalition
    Our goal is to rescue all survivors from the apocalypse. Our aim is to counter bandits, restore peace and order, along with rescue or help survivors.

We play as one group in a pvp survival server and pvp/arena in smaller groups. Occasionallywe play other games as well, but our main focus is on unturned.

Our current members are mostly from the US and EU.

Our rules can be found here.

We currently have 3 different branches:
    • Coalition army.
    • Special Operations.
    • PMC (Private Military Company)
    More info about the branches can be found here.

Teamspeak:
    We have our own Teamspeak 3 server that you can join.
    *Note: To use Teamspeak 3 is free.

IP: ca56.ts3.cloud:4008

If you have anny more question feel free to ask them.

Requirements:
    • You must be atleast 13 years or older.
    • Willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others.

Click here to apply.

Or apply here using this format:
    1. How Did You Found Out About Us?

2. Do You Have A Mic & Teamspeak, If Yes What Is Your Ts Name?

3. How Old Are You?

4. What Timezone Do You Live In?

5. How Manny Hours A Day Do You Play Unturned?

6. Which Days Of The Week Can You Be Online?

7. What Are Your Best Skills/Attributes?

8. What Branch Would You Like To Be In?

9. Unturned Hours (Does Not Affect Your Application!)?

10. Why You Want To Join The Unturned Coalition?

*Note: You need to login to apply.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. MarcTheGreate

MarcTheGreate N00b

1. How Did You Found Out About Us? I decided to join a clan, so I came to this site.

2. Do You Have A Mic & Teamspeak, If Yes What Is Your is Name? My name is Austin, and I go by MarcTheGreate.

3. How Old Are You? I am currently 15 years old.

4. What Timezone Do You Live In? Central time zone

5. How Many Hours A Day Do You Play Unturned? When I was active I played 15+ hours a week

6. Which Days Of The Week Can You Be Online? Any day is perfectly fine

7. What Are Your Best Skills/Attributes? I am a very talented sniper in Unturned if I can get a good gun in my hands.

8. What Branch Would You Like To Be In? Special Operations

9. Unturned Hours (Does Not Affect Your Application!)? 89 Hours

10. Why You Want To Join The Unturned Coalition? Because I believe we can make a good clan out of this
    11. You can find me at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148834281/

3. C4butts

C4butts N00b

1. How Did You Found Out About Us? I was looking through the forms

2. Do You Have A Mic & Teamspeak, If Yes What Is Your Ts Name? I have a mic and i can get Ts

3. How Old Are You? 17

4. What Timezone Do You Live In? EST VA

5. How Manny Hours A Day Do You Play Unturned? I just started but im ready to play a lot

6. Which Days Of The Week Can You Be Online? mostly all week may vary

7. What Are Your Best Skills/Attributes? I really like teamwork and leadership

8. What Branch Would You Like To Be In? Special Ops or any really doesent matter ill go where im needed

9. Unturned Hours (Does Not Affect Your Application!)? 42 mins

10. Why You Want To Join The Unturned Coalition? It seems like a nice group,

4. our group is still active btw

5. JoPai

JoPai N00b

1. How Did You Found Out About Us? I was searching for clans/groups and i stumbled in this forum and saw your thread.

2. Do You Have A Mic & Teamspeak, If Yes What Is Your Ts Name? Yes I have teamspeak and you can call me JoPai

3. How Old Are You? Im currently 19

4. What Timezone Do You Live In? PHT

5. How Many Hours A Day Do You Play Unturned? 5-10 hours a day, depends if not busy(work).

6. Which Days Of The Week Can You Be Online? any given day when time allows.

7. What Are Your Best Skills/Attributes? The best thing about me is Patience, survival and willing to learn, In terms of combat, not that good, not that bad, just somewhere between. I'm open to learning new things in the game.

8. What Branch Would You Like To Be In? Anywhere I can be useful and able to enjoy and learn, make friends and stuff but special ops is where i wanna go.

9. Unturned Hours (Does Not Affect Your Application!)? 113 hours

10. Why You Want To Join The Unturned Coalition? Because i want to know more people in the game and have fun, make friends and learn new stuffs.