1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Unturned YouTuber looking to get involved on the forums!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CthulhuToo, Aug 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. CthulhuToo

CthulhuToo N00b

Hey guys! I'm CthulhuToo, and I play on the GangZ server created by PaulSoaresJr. I'm planning to get involved here on the forums and chat with you guys, so I thought it'd be good to throw out a quick introduction :)

I haven't been playing all that long, but I'm *really* loving the game and I'm excited to see where Nelson takes it. I have a YouTube channel that's currently focused on Unturned content, both PvP-related stuff from the GangZ server and my own single-player series with light roleplay.

I'm hoping I can learn more about the game from all of you, and have some fun discussing stuff here!

2. Little Pixel

Little Pixel Contributor Contributor

Neat channel you have going on there! If I enjoy it enough, I might just subscribe.
    Oh, and welcome to the Unturned Forum my friend!

3. CthulhuToo

CthulhuToo N00b

Thanks Little Pixel! I'm looking forward to exploring around and seeing what goodies are here in the forums :)

4. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome To the Forums Cthulhu, I hope you have a good time here.

5. mindbdsm

mindbdsm Rookie+

Hey, welcome to the forum, hope you'll have good time here and if possible we'll help you with any problem or question you have ;)

6. Goodfeet

Goodfeet Forum-Manager Staff Member Forum Managers

Welcome to the forum, we know it's a bit quiet around here lately.

7. CthulhuToo

CthulhuToo N00b

Yeah, let's change that! I'll see what I can do about it ;) There's so much cool stuff getting added to the game right now.